Your full service - our gold standard
|For vehicles using semi-synthetic oil||£119|
|For vehicles using synthetic oil||£129|
Your full service includes everything covered by the oil and interim service, and more.
In addition, we change your air filter, and your spark plugs / fuel filter (dependent on vehicle type). We also include a brake inspection and the effectiveness of your brakes is tested on our rolling-road. You'll receive a printed report on all the checks we've carried out, and a stamp in your service book.
Our full service includes the following:
- drain and replace oil
- replace oil filter
- replace air filter
- replace spark plugs (petrol vehicles)
- replace fuel filter (diesel vehicles)
- fuel treatment additive (diesel vehicles)
- check external lights
- check windscreen wipers
- check washer bottle
- check coolant level
- check brake fluid
- check clutch fluid
- check automatic transmission fluid
- check fan / alternator belt tension
- tyre check
- brake inspection with minor adjustments made if required plus a rolling road test
And remember, if you book your MOT in conjunction with your full service, we will carry out the MOT for just £20.
In all, the full service represents excellent value for money and helps to protect both your car and its value.
- Prices are based on an average family car, using approximately 5 litres of oil.
- Semi-synthetic price is based on 10W-40 oil.
- Fully synthetic price is based on 5W-30 oil.
- Cars requiring a higher quantity of oil or different oil type may be subject to an additional charge. Similarly, specialist oil, air and fuel filters may carry a supplement.
- Prices are also based on four standard spark plugs. Cars requiring more plugs or platinum / iridium tipped plugs for example will also carry a supplement.
- If your petrol vehicle has a fuel filter external to the fuel tank, we can change it for a supplement.
- We will always advise you of this before undertaking the service.